Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fernando Llanos and Felipe Ehrenberg: MANCHURIA



MANCHURIA, MANCHURIAR, MANCHURIANDO,

TU MANCHURIAS ?

Felipe Ehrenberg and Fernando Llanos Manchurian. Do you?!


I will never forget the pleasant opportunity I had to tag along with Cal State LA students who "jammed" out with Felipe Ehrenberg, in a recent mural for The Museum of Latin American Art in Long Beach. A jammed out session mural that now belongs in MoLAA's permanent collection.


A long time had passed since I had been excited for an exhibition at a local art museum. Most of the exhibitions I'm dying to see are always out of state, and I only get the chance to endlessly read reviews.


I'm still working on my MANCHURIA review. Treat this as an outburst of uncontrollable excitement.

NEXT: MANCHURIA: PERIPHERAL VISION: A FELIPE EHRENBERG RETROSPECTIVE

Inform!


Now, crack open your Geography textbook and find Manchuria!!

No comments:

Post a Comment