Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I've Been Called A Tease!

So, I promised to post why my "philosophy" has been turned around by tonight, but I'm not yet, satisfied with my words... Tomorrow!!


Nonetheless, artist Gronk will begin his mural at UCLA's Fowler Museum tomorrow. Free entrance so, no need to worry for those like me who are low on cash. And if you can't swing by tomorrow during open hours, stop by before Friday. Don't miss this, you can thank me later.

ascogronk
ASCO: A 1970's collective.. Gronk pictured at left.

1 comment:

  1. what does this say about our society???
    the photo taker exposes reality while we maybe tapped to the wall of our mind or culture or society,,,but what if we are the person gazing on the photo in the photo a moment to realize right???
    sal
    that bus stop man
    Pax+

    ReplyDelete