Thursday, January 28, 2010

In Bloom

After much thought on starting an art blog, I have decided to finally make it happen. My love for the arts: history, visuals, collectives, and so on was injected upon me at an early age. Growing up my mentor Morgan Simon enriched my mind through the arts, by visiting art museums and always making pit stops at Malibu to soak in the Californian sunset, for the sake of my sanity, I suppose. Here’s the beginning. May it bring me joy and peace within the confronts of my mind.



“You are so young… so much before all the beginning, and I would like to beg you, as well as I can, to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now,because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer" -Rainer Maria Rilke

1 comment:

  1. dear friend,
    live (& write) emphatically!

    i am so very happy you have birthed
    this curiously beautiful little creature

    riding a motorcycle on an enormous apple,
    i can only imagine myself reading one thing:
    & that is, this blog,
    your curious little creature.

    ReplyDelete