Friday, January 29, 2010

A Contemporary Art Fair topped with Life

I have an uncanny love and tendency for the wee hours of the night. My writing gets the best of me, my thinking flows freely, and my mind is most at peace when I find that all of those in my home are not yelling at each other across a full dinner table, or ranting, but silent. Silent in the art of sleep.

So, I've been writing non stop for about two hours now. Not tired, but concerned for my plans later on today...

At the end of summer last year, we witnessed the first Annual Malibu Annual Contemporary Art Fair and this year Stephen Cohen's Art L.A. was missed, but on a ride of a controversial roller coaster we are introduced to Art Los Angeles Contemporary which was brought to us by Fair Grounds, which is..... I won't go on.

A full review on my thoughts will be posted soon. My plans were to post my thoughts on the event before I actually attended the event, but I figured that no one reads this anyways.


Here are the details, see you there!




P.S. I'm really hoping that my loneliness will stay out of the way this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment